- Dr. Stacey Harper received a five-year, $1.9 million award as an Outstanding New Environmental Scientist (ONES) from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and was selected as 2013 recipient of the L.L. Stewart Faculty Scholars Award which recognizes an outstanding faculty members at Oregon State University.
Zheng Zhou received a Wei Family Foundation Scholarship beginning Fall 2013.
- Joey Pryor receives a University Honors College Excellence Fund, a Summer Undergraduate Research Experience Scholarship and an Honors College Promise Finishing Scholarship for 2013-2014.
- Dr. Josie Bonventre was elected Post-doctoral representative for the Pacific Northwest Association of Toxicologists for 2013-2014.
- Hannah Bulovsky was awarded a Honors College DeLoach Work Scholarship for 2012-2013, a 2nd Year Johnson Internship and a Honors Experience Scholarship for 2013.
- Alicea Celndaniel and Hannah Bulosvsky won second pace in the EMT Research days poster competition (January 2014).
- Amy Jahr was awarded the Undergraduate Research, Innovation, Scholarship & Creativity Award by the OSU Research Officer for her 2014 summer research project.