- Dr. Stacey Harper received a five-year, $1.9 million award as an Outstanding New Environmental Scientist (ONES) from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) and was selected as 2013 recipient of the L.L. Stewart Faculty Scholars Award which recognizes an outstanding faculty member at Oregon State University.
Zheng Zhou received a Wei Family Foundation Scholarship beginning Fall 2013.
- Joey Pryor receives a Summer Undergraduate Research Experience Scholarship and an Honors College Promise Finishing Scholarship for 2013-2014.
- Dr. Josie Bonventre was elected Post-doctoral representative for the Pacific Northwest Association of Toxicologists for 2013-2014.
- Hannah Bulovsky was awarded a Honors College DeLoach Work Scholarship for 2012-2013, a 2nd Year Johnson Internship and a Honors Experience Scholarship for 2013.
- Fang-Yu Lee awarded a Laurels Block Grant Scholarship for winter 2013.